Our boot camp is especially designed to cater to the needs of students and professionals who are longing to obtain recognized certifications within a stipulated time frame. Our recognized certifications have become a baseline for IT professionals. Many companies look for people certified in the technologies they are working on, because it’s a reassurance for the company to know that the hired professional has in-depth knowledge that has been verified by the technology creator. Our training courses are offered to both Indian as well as foreign students. At Nibs, we provide boot camp training in two tracks: one for professionals and the other for beginners. The normal track is for beginners and the fast track is for professionals.
We understand your needs - that is why we deliver you the highest quality course material, and excellent infrastructure. Our qualified and experienced instructors are always there to deliver the best services to our students. Here, in our boot camp, we provide customized training in ethical hacking that covers the aspects of system hacking, session hacking, exploitation of web application vulnerabilities, etc. Nibs boot camp training provides unique elements that aid in improving the level of understanding of the student, and that help create exposure to various situations where the student's skills can be used.
Some of these elements are:
- Real life exposure
- Personal attention to each student
- The most economical fees, and the ability to learn practical aspects while gaining the certification
- Intensive training and exposure to live servers, live IPs, and live domains
- The elimination of any gaps between an academic curriculum and actual industry requirements
- The design, development and delivery of courses as per industry needs
- This class will immerse the student in an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems
- The laboratory-intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge, and practical experience with the current essential security systems
- Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work, and will then be led into scanning and attacking their own networks - no real network is harmed